The CBRE 2020 Real Estate Market Outlook Report examines the current state of U.S. commercial real estate, outlining the many possible challenges and opportunities the industry could face throughout 2020.
- Easton Group Plans Distribution Warehouse In Hialeah Gardens
- A Food Hall Is Coming To Doral. Yes, There Will Be Social Distancing
- An Industrial Developer’s Insights On The Pandemic’s Impact
- Report: Warehouse Prices Jump 5%, Supply Expected To Exceed Demand Post-COVID-19
- Could COVID-19 Benefit The Industrial Real Estate Market?
- Report: Industrial Looks Like A Smart Play In The Current Environment
- 122,000-SF Distribution Warehouse Changes Hands
- Industrial Real Estate’s Positive Prognosis
- DiGiacomo Group’s Patricia Marquez Teams Up With State Street Realty’s George Pino To Relocate Law Firm From Gables To Doral
- Pharma, Medical Equipment Driving Miami Warehouse Demand
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER