Walmart Inc. just signed a lease for 56,800 square feet in Doral. The retail giant will take the entire warehouse at 1430 Northwest 88th Avenue.
Around midyear, Walmart will open a massive 1.2 million-square-foot e-commerce fulfillment center just west of Georgia’s capital.
Robert Zelis, vice president supply chain, Sam’s Club.com at Walmart eCommerce, says the new facility, which will house 500,000 SKUs, is just one indication that Walmart is adapting well to the changing habits of shoppers.
- Investor Lines Are Blurring With Smaller Properties
- US Warehouse Boom Attracts Foreign Investors
- Industrial Construction Takes Off In Florida Markets
- After $55M Sale, Logistics Firm To Replace Doral’s PepsiCo Plant With New Warehouse
- Miami International Airport Sets New Cargo Record In 2020
- Seagis Property Group Acquires Warehouse In Doral
- Prologis Planning Multistory Warehouse In Miami
- Need For Logistics Space Remains High, Says Prologis
- Agora Real Estate Group’s Elias Patsalos, Michal Bibr Rep 40,850-SF Tenant In Doral Lease Deal
- It’s Not Just About E-Commerce. Physical Retail Will Also Drive Warehouse Demand This Year
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER