Walmart Inc. just signed a lease for 56,800 square feet in Doral. The retail giant will take the entire warehouse at 1430 Northwest 88th Avenue.
Around midyear, Walmart will open a massive 1.2 million-square-foot e-commerce fulfillment center just west of Georgia’s capital.
Robert Zelis, vice president supply chain, Sam’s Club.com at Walmart eCommerce, says the new facility, which will house 500,000 SKUs, is just one indication that Walmart is adapting well to the changing habits of shoppers.
- Prologis Plans To Expand Its Beacon Lakes Business Park In Miami-Dade
- Easton Group Breaks Ground On Hialeah Gardens Warehouse With $24M Loan
- Land Enterprise Service LLC Picks Up Miami Airport/Doral Industrial Land Site For $3.7 Million
- Miami-Dade Warehouse With Cold Storage Sells For $26 Million
- The Industrial Park of Doral Continues To Grow
- Terreno Realty Buys Miami-Dade Property, Plans Warehouse Development
- Planet Cellular Purchases Doral Office/Warehouse Facility
- Investors Hungry For Industrial Properties
- Cold Storage’s Explosive Growth Hasn’t Removed Its Risk
- Industrial Investors Look For Bigger Returns With Class B and C Product
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER