Walmart Inc. just signed a lease for 56,800 square feet in Doral. The retail giant will take the entire warehouse at 1430 Northwest 88th Avenue.
Around midyear, Walmart will open a massive 1.2 million-square-foot e-commerce fulfillment center just west of Georgia’s capital.
Robert Zelis, vice president supply chain, Sam’s Club.com at Walmart eCommerce, says the new facility, which will house 500,000 SKUs, is just one indication that Walmart is adapting well to the changing habits of shoppers.
- Logistics Company Relocates. Inks New 93,000-SF Lease Deal
- Transwestern Engaged To Lease, Manage New Miami Business Park
- Industrial Development Site In Doral Sells For Record Price
- Big Box Retail Eyed As Good Candidate For Warehouse Conversions
- What Is The Reshoring Trend And How Will It Impact Industrial Real Estate?
- DHL Signs 201,000 SF Long-Term Renewal At Prologis Miami Commerce Center
- How To Plan For Logistics Real Estate Growth? Underestimate It.
- Industrial Real Estate Market Poised For More Growth
- Kitchen And Bath Supplier Plans New 95,000 SF Warehouse And Distribution Center In Doral
- EB-5 Fund Invests $50M In Hialeah Warehouse Park — Looking For More Florida Projects
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER