CBRE announced today it executed the lease of a 50,328 square-foot industrial warehouse space at Centergate at Gratigny II in Hialeah. Located at 5801 East 10th Avenue, the space includes 2,499 sq. ft. of office, 47,829 sq. ft. of warehouse space and 14 dock positions.
- Florida Freezer Inks New 85,000-SF Lease At Southeast Frozen Foods Building
- Miami-Dade County Blocks Doral In Annexation Bid For Land Sweetwater Wants Too
- Demand Rose Sharply For South Florida Warehouse Space This Year. Here’s Why.
- Terreno Realty Corporation Acquires Property In Hialeah For $39.4 Million
- Foundry Commercial Acquires Doral Industrial Park
- Doral Vice Mayor Calls For Review Of Projects Tied To Former Surfside Building Official
- Developer Proposes 850K Square Feet Of Warehouses Outside Miami-Dade Urban Development Boundary
- CBRE Research Points To E-Commerce-Driven Need For Another 330 Million Square Feet By 2025
- Travel Tech Company Amadeus Downsizing In Miami, Puts 85K SF In Doral On the Market
- Off-Market Warehouse In Doral Sells For $26.3M
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER