Terreno Realty Corporation, an acquirer, owner and operator of industrial real estate in six major coastal U.S. markets, acquired an industrial property located in Medley on February 27, 2015 for a purchase price of approximately $8.5 million.
Terreno Realty Corporation acquired an industrial property located in Doral on January 23 for a purchase price of approximately $9.9 million.
- Miami-Dade County Industrial Park Sold For $241M
- Industrial Sales Not Immune From Higher Interest Rates Impact
- UDB To Expand For Development After Miami-Dade Commission Overrides Mayor’s Veto
- Miami-Dade Mayor Vetoes Major Urban Development Boundary Expansion
- Miami Airport West Warehouse Fetches $28.5 Million
- “Incredible Land Grab”: Miami-Dade OKs Project Outside UDB
- Vote On Project Outside UDB Deferred Again
- T-ROC Opens New Logistics Warehouse Facility In Doral To Meet Customer Demand
- Industrial Landlords, Tenants ‘Jousting’ Over Asking Rents vs. Taking Rents
- Small Businesses Getting Squeezed Out In Push For Warehouse Space
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER