Terreno Realty Corporation, an acquirer, owner and operator of industrial real estate in six major coastal U.S. markets, acquired an industrial property located in Medley on February 27, 2015 for a purchase price of approximately $8.5 million.
Terreno Realty Corporation acquired an industrial property located in Doral on January 23 for a purchase price of approximately $9.9 million.
- Doral Bans Gambling Amid Trump-Owned Casino Prospects
- Developer Seeks To Expand Miami-Dade Urban Development Boundary By 316 Acres
- Automation Will Be Critical To Meet Industrial Labor Shortages
- 8.5-Acre Medley Development Site In Booming South Florida Industrial Market Purchased
- South Florida’s Outlying Markets, From Belle Glade To Treasure Coast, Heat Up
- Lack Of Land Has Industrial Developers Looking To Take Over Florida’s Golf Courses, Lakes And The Everglades
- Seagis Property Group Acquires Medley Industrial Property
- ‘Still A Little Bit Of A Secret’: Doral’s Transformation Beckons Newcomers
- 17,000-SF Doral Industrial Building Doral Sells For Over $3 Million
- Doral Seeks To Take Over Business-Rich County Lands
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER