Terreno Realty Corporation, an acquirer, owner and operator of industrial real estate in six major coastal U.S. markets, acquired an industrial property located in Medley on February 27, 2015 for a purchase price of approximately $8.5 million.
Terreno Realty Corporation acquired an industrial property located in Doral on January 23 for a purchase price of approximately $9.9 million.
- Ed Easton Weighs In on How Market Will Fare in 2021
- PortMiami Cargo Keeps Head Above Water In Downturn
- Brookfield Properties Picks Up Doral Warehouse For $8.5 Million
- Doral’s Economy Begins To Recover
- DiGiacomo Group Negotiates Sale Of Doral Industrial Warehouse
- Bridge, PGIM Secure $67M Construction Loan For South Florida Cold Storage Project
- Badia Spices Pays $44M For Sweetwater Warehouse
- Buildings Of Tomorrow: Future Warehouses
- Denver-Based Company Pays $13.1M In Off-Market Industrial Acquisition
- Vaccine Expectations Create Cold Storage Boom
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER