IFS Neutral Maritime, a consolidation, cargo and logistic company, inked a 7-year lease deal for 93,320 square feet at Turnpike Commerce Center (TCC) located at 1350-1400 NW 121st Avenue in Doral, with plans to occupy the building in its entirety in January 1, 2021.
Transwestern Real Estate Services’ (TRS) South Florida Industrial Team has been selected to provide leasing and management services for Turnpike Commerce Center (“TCC”), a newly constructed, 181,533-square-foot industrial business park at 1350 and 1400 NW 121st Ave in Miami’s Airport West industrial submarket.
- Nearly 20 Acres Of Heavy Truck Land In Hialeah Gardens Sells For $872,000 Per Acre
- Industrial Space ‘Effectively Sold Out’ Amid Leasing Frenzy, Prologis Says
- South Florida’s Industrial Market Continues Pandemic Momentum In Q3
- Bridge Industrial Has 175-Acre Site In Doral Under Contract
- World Freight Logistics Buys Doral Industrial Facility
- Industrial Demand Will Continue To Boom Through 2026
- Former Miami Herald, el Nuevo Herald Office Building In Doral Trades For $27M
- How Transport’s ‘Rule of 1.5’ Is Driving Soaring Demand for Warehouse Space
- CenterPoint Acquires Cross-Dock Warehouse In The Shadow Of Miami Airport
- Seagis Property Group Acquires 107,642 SF Warehouse in Doral
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER