IFS Neutral Maritime, a consolidation, cargo and logistic company, inked a 7-year lease deal for 93,320 square feet at Turnpike Commerce Center (TCC) located at 1350-1400 NW 121st Avenue in Doral, with plans to occupy the building in its entirety in January 1, 2021.
Transwestern Real Estate Services’ (TRS) South Florida Industrial Team has been selected to provide leasing and management services for Turnpike Commerce Center (“TCC”), a newly constructed, 181,533-square-foot industrial business park at 1350 and 1400 NW 121st Ave in Miami’s Airport West industrial submarket.
- Nuage Designs Signs On For 47,000 SF At Eastview Commerce Center
- Despite Pandemic, PortMiami Sets All-Time Cargo Record
- Ed Easton Weighs In on How Market Will Fare in 2021
- PortMiami Cargo Keeps Head Above Water In Downturn
- Brookfield Properties Picks Up Doral Warehouse For $8.5 Million
- Doral’s Economy Begins To Recover
- DiGiacomo Group Negotiates Sale Of Doral Industrial Warehouse
- Bridge, PGIM Secure $67M Construction Loan For South Florida Cold Storage Project
- Badia Spices Pays $44M For Sweetwater Warehouse
- Buildings Of Tomorrow: Future Warehouses
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER