Cushman & Wakefield represented NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises in securing a massive build-to-suit lease for the international telecom giant’s new broadcast center and studios in Miami.
The Doral Court office building has been scheduled for foreclosure auction on Sept. 1, but several potential buyers are competing to purchase the property before then.
- Medley Industrial Site Trades For $38M
- Industrial Real-Estate Developers Are Hot On Cold-Storage Warehouses
- Competition For Industrial Real Estate Around Ports Heats Up. Leading the Port Markets Is Miami.
- Rising Rents: Miami’s Industrial Market Leads Nation With Highest Annual Rate Hike: Report
- Industrial Tenants Face Sticker Shock Amid Spiraling Inflation
- Doubling Up: Ares Pays $62M For Two Hialeah Industrial Buildings Under Construction
- Two Warehouses Under Construction Fetch $62 Million
- These Four Miami-Dade Cities May Be Expanding. County Commission Will Decide
- Amazon Slowdown Sends Shivers Through Red-Hot Warehouse Sector
- Cold Storage Facility For Produce Planned In Sweetwater
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER