Newmark Grubb Knight Frank announced that it represented the landlord, an institutional client, in a $30 million long-term lease renewal at Medley Logistics Park.
As new investment continues to pour into South Florida’s industrial market, JLL announced it has been appointed to exclusively lease the new development Turnpike 1 Business Park in Homestead, according to a release.
- Cargo Transport King Ocean Expands To 157K SF At Prologis Beacon Lakes Industrial Park
- The South Florida Answer To West Coast Logistic Bottlenecks
- Miami International Airport Weighs Private Deal For Five-Level Cargo Hub
- Prologis Proposes 554,000-SF Warehouse
- Philadelphia Firm Pays $25.4M For Two Medley Properties
- Florida Ports Council Chair: South Florida Ports Ready For More Cargo
- Warehouses In The Sky: Multi-Level Projects Ramp Up
- Demand Spikes For Industrial Space In Miami-Dade, Broward Counties
- Seagis Property Group Acquires 53,000 SF Warehouse In Doral
- Industrial Construction Reaches All-Time High, Tenants Will Still Struggle To Find Space
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER