Newmark Grubb Knight Frank announced that it represented the landlord, an institutional client, in a $30 million long-term lease renewal at Medley Logistics Park.
As new investment continues to pour into South Florida’s industrial market, JLL announced it has been appointed to exclusively lease the new development Turnpike 1 Business Park in Homestead, according to a release.
- The Industrial Park of Doral Continues To Grow
- Terreno Realty Buys Miami-Dade Property, Plans Warehouse Development
- Planet Cellular Purchases Doral Office/Warehouse Facility
- Investors Hungry For Industrial Properties
- Cold Storage’s Explosive Growth Hasn’t Removed Its Risk
- Industrial Investors Look For Bigger Returns With Class B and C Product
- BRIDGE Closes On $78.24 M Financing For Bridge Point AVE
- Venezuelan Food Mogul Nabs Miami Warehouse For $8M
- Industrial Pricing Jumps To $145 Per Square Foot
- Record Cargo Activity At PortMiam, January 2021 Busiest Month In Its History
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER