Newmark Grubb Knight Frank announced that it represented the landlord, an institutional client, in a $30 million long-term lease renewal at Medley Logistics Park.
As new investment continues to pour into South Florida’s industrial market, JLL announced it has been appointed to exclusively lease the new development Turnpike 1 Business Park in Homestead, according to a release.
- Agora Real Estate Group’s Elias Patsalos, Michal Bibr Rep 40,850-SF Tenant In Doral Lease Deal
- It’s Not Just About E-Commerce. Physical Retail Will Also Drive Warehouse Demand This Year
- Codina Partners Launches Downtown Doral App
- Prologis Picks Up Sweetwater Office Building
- Blackstone Buys Industrial Development In Doral For $21 Million
- The National Retail Federation: 2020 Retail Imports May Break Record Despite Pandemic
- Transwestern To Lease, Manage 300,000-SF Logistics Center In Miami-Dade
- Construction Firm Buys Doral Warehouse For $243 PSF
- With Education, Manufacturing Will Lead Florida Forward In 2021
- COFE Properties Sells Miami-Dade Industrial Portfolio For $52M
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER