As an 18-year-old student living in Cyprus, Ozan Baran opened his first business in 1994, trucking oranges around the island nation.
Slinging fresh juices and smoothies at two shops in Los Angeles, the owners of the Juice were initially skeptical when approached with an unusual proposition for a new location: a pop-up housed in a shipping container in the city’s Arts District.
- Prologis Picks Up Sweetwater Office Building
- Blackstone Buys Industrial Development In Doral For $21 Million
- The National Retail Federation: 2020 Retail Imports May Break Record Despite Pandemic
- Transwestern To Lease, Manage 300,000-SF Logistics Center In Miami-Dade
- Construction Firm Buys Doral Warehouse For $243 PSF
- With Education, Manufacturing Will Lead Florida Forward In 2021
- COFE Properties Sells Miami-Dade Industrial Portfolio For $52M
- Tales From The Industrial Boom: South Florida Real Estate Pros Turn To Creative Problem Solving With Demand High And Land Scarce
- South Florida’s Largest Industrial Sales Of 2020
- Prologis Buys 28 Acres In West Miami-Dade For Industrial Development
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER