The growth of e-commerce and a steadily improving economy are driving demand for industrial space and helping push industrial vacancy to record-low levels, particularly near major population centers, according to the 2017 U.S. Industrial Midyear Outlook report from Marcus & Millichap.
There are two primary obsessions dominating the outlook for industrial markets in 2016: the much-anticipated spring opening of the $5.25 billion expansion of the Panama Canal (Panamax); and the impact e-commerce is having on logistics networks.
The effects of both already have begun reshaping U.S. industrial markets, and those effects are expected to accelerate in 2016.
- Prologis Plans To Expand Its Beacon Lakes Business Park In Miami-Dade
- Easton Group Breaks Ground On Hialeah Gardens Warehouse With $24M Loan
- Land Enterprise Service LLC Picks Up Miami Airport/Doral Industrial Land Site For $3.7 Million
- Miami-Dade Warehouse With Cold Storage Sells For $26 Million
- The Industrial Park of Doral Continues To Grow
- Terreno Realty Buys Miami-Dade Property, Plans Warehouse Development
- Planet Cellular Purchases Doral Office/Warehouse Facility
- Investors Hungry For Industrial Properties
- Cold Storage’s Explosive Growth Hasn’t Removed Its Risk
- Industrial Investors Look For Bigger Returns With Class B and C Product
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER