Before the pandemic, industrial properties were a more of a snack than a main course among real estate’s primary food groups, but investors’ voracious appetite for the sector may result in it occupying a larger place in their portfolios.
Commercial property values continued to climb up in the first two months of the year, according to commercial property price indices (CPPIs) from Moody’s/RCA and Green Street Advisors.
- Cargo Transport King Ocean Expands To 157K SF At Prologis Beacon Lakes Industrial Park
- The South Florida Answer To West Coast Logistic Bottlenecks
- Miami International Airport Weighs Private Deal For Five-Level Cargo Hub
- Prologis Proposes 554,000-SF Warehouse
- Philadelphia Firm Pays $25.4M For Two Medley Properties
- Florida Ports Council Chair: South Florida Ports Ready For More Cargo
- Warehouses In The Sky: Multi-Level Projects Ramp Up
- Demand Spikes For Industrial Space In Miami-Dade, Broward Counties
- Seagis Property Group Acquires 53,000 SF Warehouse In Doral
- Industrial Construction Reaches All-Time High, Tenants Will Still Struggle To Find Space
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER