CBRE Senior Vice Presidents Larry Genet, Tom O’Loughlin and Vice President Jake Zebede negotiated the sale of Doral Center Development Land, a pristine parcel in highly sought-after Doral, Florida, located at 10751 Northwest 25th Street.
Sweetwater voters greenlighted the sale of public land near the Dolphin Mall on Tuesday in order to help the tiny west Miami-Dade city dig itself out of a financial crisis.
- Codina Partners Launches Downtown Doral App
- Prologis Picks Up Sweetwater Office Building
- Blackstone Buys Industrial Development In Doral For $21 Million
- The National Retail Federation: 2020 Retail Imports May Break Record Despite Pandemic
- Transwestern To Lease, Manage 300,000-SF Logistics Center In Miami-Dade
- Construction Firm Buys Doral Warehouse For $243 PSF
- With Education, Manufacturing Will Lead Florida Forward In 2021
- COFE Properties Sells Miami-Dade Industrial Portfolio For $52M
- Tales From The Industrial Boom: South Florida Real Estate Pros Turn To Creative Problem Solving With Demand High And Land Scarce
- South Florida’s Largest Industrial Sales Of 2020
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER