A team of Greenberg Traurig attorneys recently represented longtime client Invesco Advisers, Inc. in the joint venture purchase of seven industrial properties in South Florida, totaling 675,387 square feet, for $98 million.
Commercial property values continued to climb up in the first two months of the year, according to commercial property price indices (CPPIs) from Moody’s/RCA and Green Street Advisors.
- Despite A No Vote, Controversial Plan To Build A Warehouse On Protected Miami-Dade Wetlands Remains In Play
- Truist Buys, Leases Back Quirch Foods’ Medley Site
- Cold Storage Feels The Chill Of Inflation, Power Costs
- Easton Adds Miami-Dade Warehouse To Industrial Portfolio
- Industrial Real Estate Demand Strong Heading Toward Final Months Of Tumultuous Year
- The Boom Times in Industrial Real Estate Are Far From Over
- Tiendamia Inks 33,000 SF Industrial Lease In Medley
- Doral Considers Trump Proposal For New Towers
- Florida Department Of Revenue Takes 29K SF At Doral Center
- Monat Global Relocates Headquarters To A Flex Office And Distribution Center In Doral
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER