Demand for new industrial product in the US has stayed well ahead of the amount delivered, further brightening prospects for the growing number of investors hunting for deals in the sector.
In the past year some observers of the US industrial market have raised concerns about the quickening pace of new development and wondered if a glut was forming.
- Prologis Proposes 554,000-SF Warehouse In Doral
- Philadelphia Firm Pays $25.4M For Two Medley Properties
- Florida Ports Council Chair: South Florida Ports Ready For More Cargo
- Warehouses In The Sky: Multi-Level Projects Ramp Up
- Demand Spikes For Industrial Space In Miami-Dade, Broward Counties
- Seagis Property Group Acquires 53,000 SF Warehouse In Doral
- Industrial Construction Reaches All-Time High, Tenants Will Still Struggle To Find Space
- Can Florida’s Ports Really Help Fix Broken Supply Chain?
- A Tight Market For Industrial Service Facilities Is About To Get Tighter And Investors Sense Opportunity
- Foundry, Modlo Break Ground On 495,000 SF Modlo Air Logistics Center In Doral
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER