Demand for new industrial product in the US has stayed well ahead of the amount delivered, further brightening prospects for the growing number of investors hunting for deals in the sector.
In the past year some observers of the US industrial market have raised concerns about the quickening pace of new development and wondered if a glut was forming.
- Agora Real Estate Group’s Elias Patsalos, Michal Bibr Rep 40,850-SF Tenant In Doral Lease Deal
- It’s Not Just About E-Commerce. Physical Retail Will Also Drive Warehouse Demand This Year
- Codina Partners Launches Downtown Doral App
- Prologis Picks Up Sweetwater Office Building
- Blackstone Buys Industrial Development In Doral For $21 Million
- The National Retail Federation: 2020 Retail Imports May Break Record Despite Pandemic
- Transwestern To Lease, Manage 300,000-SF Logistics Center In Miami-Dade
- Construction Firm Buys Doral Warehouse For $243 PSF
- With Education, Manufacturing Will Lead Florida Forward In 2021
- COFE Properties Sells Miami-Dade Industrial Portfolio For $52M
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER