Transwestern’s South Florida industrial team announced it negotiated a new lease for 44,160 square feet on behalf of Esquire Logisitics Inc., a leading provider of warehouse logistics, air freight, and white-glove shipping. The tenant will relocate from Miami-Dade County’s Hialeah submarket to Miami International Commerce Center (MICC), a 3.5 million-square-foot industrial park at 8272 NW 21st St. in Doral.
A wholesale plumbing supplier signed a lease for 40,000 square feet at MICC in Miami-Dade.
- The Easton Group Begins Construction On Industrial Project In Doral
- Grocery Wholesaler Buys Hialeah Warehouse For Record $12M
- Investor Lines Are Blurring With Smaller Properties
- US Warehouse Boom Attracts Foreign Investors
- Industrial Construction Takes Off In Florida Markets
- After $55M Sale, Logistics Firm To Replace Doral’s PepsiCo Plant With New Warehouse
- Miami International Airport Sets New Cargo Record In 2020
- Seagis Property Group Acquires Warehouse In Doral
- Prologis Planning Multistory Warehouse In Miami
- Need For Logistics Space Remains High, Says Prologis
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER