Coworking office space is invading Doral—the third-fastest growing city in the United States—at a time when the city is seeing an economic and residential boom. Pipeline Workspaces just opened its new shared office space concept there.
Pipeline Workspaces has chosen a building in Doral as its fifth shared workspace location. The company leased 13,000 square feet at Doral Concourse at 8400 Doral Blvd.
- Codina Partners Launches Downtown Doral App
- Prologis Picks Up Sweetwater Office Building
- Blackstone Buys Industrial Development In Doral For $21 Million
- The National Retail Federation: 2020 Retail Imports May Break Record Despite Pandemic
- Transwestern To Lease, Manage 300,000-SF Logistics Center In Miami-Dade
- Construction Firm Buys Doral Warehouse For $243 PSF
- With Education, Manufacturing Will Lead Florida Forward In 2021
- COFE Properties Sells Miami-Dade Industrial Portfolio For $52M
- Tales From The Industrial Boom: South Florida Real Estate Pros Turn To Creative Problem Solving With Demand High And Land Scarce
- South Florida’s Largest Industrial Sales Of 2020
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER