Coworking office space is invading Doral—the third-fastest growing city in the United States—at a time when the city is seeing an economic and residential boom. Pipeline Workspaces just opened its new shared office space concept there.
Pipeline Workspaces has chosen a building in Doral as its fifth shared workspace location. The company leased 13,000 square feet at Doral Concourse at 8400 Doral Blvd.
- Industrial Real-Estate Developers Are Hot On Cold-Storage Warehouses
- Competition For Industrial Real Estate Around Ports Heats Up. Leading the Port Markets Is Miami.
- Rising Rents: Miami’s Industrial Market Leads Nation With Highest Annual Rate Hike: Report
- Industrial Tenants Face Sticker Shock Amid Spiraling Inflation
- Doubling Up: Ares Pays $62M For Two Hialeah Industrial Buildings Under Construction
- Two Warehouses Under Construction Fetch $62 Million
- These Four Miami-Dade Cities May Be Expanding. County Commission Will Decide
- Amazon Slowdown Sends Shivers Through Red-Hot Warehouse Sector
- Cold Storage Facility For Produce Planned In Sweetwater
- Amazon To Sublease Warehouses As Online Shopping Slows
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER