Coworking office space is invading Doral—the third-fastest growing city in the United States—at a time when the city is seeing an economic and residential boom. Pipeline Workspaces just opened its new shared office space concept there.
Pipeline Workspaces has chosen a building in Doral as its fifth shared workspace location. The company leased 13,000 square feet at Doral Concourse at 8400 Doral Blvd.
- Cargo Transport King Ocean Expands To 157K SF At Prologis Beacon Lakes Industrial Park
- The South Florida Answer To West Coast Logistic Bottlenecks
- Miami International Airport Weighs Private Deal For Five-Level Cargo Hub
- Prologis Proposes 554,000-SF Warehouse
- Philadelphia Firm Pays $25.4M For Two Medley Properties
- Florida Ports Council Chair: South Florida Ports Ready For More Cargo
- Warehouses In The Sky: Multi-Level Projects Ramp Up
- Demand Spikes For Industrial Space In Miami-Dade, Broward Counties
- Seagis Property Group Acquires 53,000 SF Warehouse In Doral
- Industrial Construction Reaches All-Time High, Tenants Will Still Struggle To Find Space
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER