Paul Rosenfeld, president of the souvenir wholesale company Goldfarb-Fischer Novelty, just sold his Doral warehouse for $6.4 million, property records show.
The developers of Midtown Doral have opened the first of four condo buildings in their massive $230 million mixed-use project in the rapidly changing city.
- Agora Real Estate Group’s Elias Patsalos, Michal Bibr Rep 40,850-SF Tenant In Doral Lease Deal
- It’s Not Just About E-Commerce. Physical Retail Will Also Drive Warehouse Demand This Year
- Codina Partners Launches Downtown Doral App
- Prologis Picks Up Sweetwater Office Building
- Blackstone Buys Industrial Development In Doral For $21 Million
- The National Retail Federation: 2020 Retail Imports May Break Record Despite Pandemic
- Transwestern To Lease, Manage 300,000-SF Logistics Center In Miami-Dade
- Construction Firm Buys Doral Warehouse For $243 PSF
- With Education, Manufacturing Will Lead Florida Forward In 2021
- COFE Properties Sells Miami-Dade Industrial Portfolio For $52M
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER