PortMiami, which was dredged to 50 feet last year in anticipation of a widened Panama Canal, can now welcome up to six Post-Panamax vessels a week, which has translated into an uptick in the port’s cargo business side of operations.
The grand celebration for the completion of PortMiami‘s -50/-52 ft. Deep Dredge project and On-dock Intermodal Rail took place Friday at PortMiami.
- Prologis Picks Up Sweetwater Office Building
- Blackstone Buys Industrial Development In Doral For $21 Million
- The National Retail Federation: 2020 Retail Imports May Break Record Despite Pandemic
- Transwestern To Lease, Manage 300,000-SF Logistics Center In Miami-Dade
- Construction Firm Buys Doral Warehouse For $243 PSF
- With Education, Manufacturing Will Lead Florida Forward In 2021
- COFE Properties Sells Miami-Dade Industrial Portfolio For $52M
- Tales From The Industrial Boom: South Florida Real Estate Pros Turn To Creative Problem Solving With Demand High And Land Scarce
- South Florida’s Largest Industrial Sales Of 2020
- Prologis Buys 28 Acres In West Miami-Dade For Industrial Development
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER