PortMiami, which was dredged to 50 feet last year in anticipation of a widened Panama Canal, can now welcome up to six Post-Panamax vessels a week, which has translated into an uptick in the port’s cargo business side of operations.
The grand celebration for the completion of PortMiami‘s -50/-52 ft. Deep Dredge project and On-dock Intermodal Rail took place Friday at PortMiami.
- Planet Cellular Purchases Doral Office/Warehouse Facility
- Investors Hungry For Industrial Properties
- Cold Storage’s Explosive Growth Hasn’t Removed Its Risk
- Industrial Investors Look For Bigger Returns With Class B and C Product
- BRIDGE Closes On $78.24 M Financing For Bridge Point AVE
- Venezuelan Food Mogul Nabs Miami Warehouse For $8M
- Industrial Pricing Jumps To $145 Per Square Foot
- Record Cargo Activity At PortMiam, January 2021 Busiest Month In Its History
- Transwestern To Lease 1.6 Million SF Class A Industrial Business Park
- 82-Acre Doral Central Park Begins Development
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER