Like construction of condos and retail centers in Miami-Dade County, warehouse construction in the western part of the county is approaching levels unseen since the real estate cycle that ended in the late 2000s. But it may not be enough to keep up with industrial market demand.
- Industrial Real-Estate Developers Are Hot On Cold-Storage Warehouses
- Competition For Industrial Real Estate Around Ports Heats Up. Leading the Port Markets Is Miami.
- Rising Rents: Miami’s Industrial Market Leads Nation With Highest Annual Rate Hike: Report
- Industrial Tenants Face Sticker Shock Amid Spiraling Inflation
- Doubling Up: Ares Pays $62M For Two Hialeah Industrial Buildings Under Construction
- Two Warehouses Under Construction Fetch $62 Million
- These Four Miami-Dade Cities May Be Expanding. County Commission Will Decide
- Amazon Slowdown Sends Shivers Through Red-Hot Warehouse Sector
- Cold Storage Facility For Produce Planned In Sweetwater
- Amazon To Sublease Warehouses As Online Shopping Slows
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER