Commercial property values continued to climb up in the first two months of the year, according to commercial property price indices (CPPIs) from Moody’s/RCA and Green Street Advisors.
- Competition For Industrial Real Estate Around Ports Heats Up. Leading the Port Markets Is Miami.
- Rising Rents: Miami’s Industrial Market Leads Nation With Highest Annual Rate Hike: Report
- Industrial Tenants Face Sticker Shock Amid Spiraling Inflation
- Doubling Up: Ares Pays $62M For Two Hialeah Industrial Buildings Under Construction
- Two Warehouses Under Construction Fetch $62 Million
- These Four Miami-Dade Cities May Be Expanding. County Commission Will Decide
- Amazon Slowdown Sends Shivers Through Red-Hot Warehouse Sector
- Cold Storage Facility For Produce Planned In Sweetwater
- Amazon To Sublease Warehouses As Online Shopping Slows
- Vote Delayed On Expanding Urban Development Boundary For Industrial Building Complex
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER