Americas Commercial Real Estate, along with Newmark Knight Frank (NKF), brokered a renewal and expansion lease totaling 177,000 square feet with AAR, a leading provider of aviation services to commercial airlines and governments worldwide, for its Landing Gear Services (LGS) business at Medley Commerce Center in Medley.
- Denver-Based Company Pays $13.1M In Off-Market Industrial Acquisition
- Vaccine Expectations Create Cold Storage Boom
- Logistics Company Relocates. Inks New 93,000-SF Lease Deal
- Transwestern Engaged To Lease, Manage New Miami Business Park
- Industrial Development Site In Doral Sells For Record Price
- Big Box Retail Eyed As Good Candidate For Warehouse Conversions
- What Is The Reshoring Trend And How Will It Impact Industrial Real Estate?
- DHL Signs 201,000 SF Long-Term Renewal At Prologis Miami Commerce Center
- How To Plan For Logistics Real Estate Growth? Underestimate It.
- Industrial Real Estate Market Poised For More Growth
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER