Miami-Dade’s Aviation Department is working to set up a foreign trade zone magnet site on Miami International Airport property, which officials say will attract new business opportunities and better utilize vacant cargo and non-terminal areas.
- Blackstone Buys Industrial Development In Doral For $21 Million
- The National Retail Federation: 2020 Retail Imports May Break Record Despite Pandemic
- Transwestern To Lease, Manage 300,000-SF Logistics Center In Miami-Dade
- Construction Firm Buys Doral Warehouse For $243 PSF
- With Education, Manufacturing Will Lead Florida Forward In 2021
- COFE Properties Sells Miami-Dade Industrial Portfolio For $52M
- Tales From The Industrial Boom: South Florida Real Estate Pros Turn To Creative Problem Solving With Demand High And Land Scarce
- South Florida’s Largest Industrial Sales Of 2020
- Prologis Buys 28 Acres In West Miami-Dade For Industrial Development
- Logistics Market Is Hot, But Is A Bubble Forming?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER