Fordome Investment Group, a real estate investment firm led by Kristopher Rodriguez, sold the 2.2-acre site at 9800 N.W. 87th Ave. for $3.3 million to GPT NW 87th Avenue Owner LLC, part of the industrial arm of Blackstone. It was used for automobile storage.
Blackstone affiliate bought two industrial vacant lots in Medley for $7.2 million.
Link Industrial Properties, an affiliate of Blackstone, bought the 8.8-acre site for $818,181 per acre. The seller is Medley Auto Parts.
- Thermal Imaging Manufacturer Charts Headquarters Expansion In Doral With Plans To Hire In South Florida
- Seagis Property Group Completes Acquisition Of Two Prime Industrial Real Estate Properties In Medley
- Land Of Development Opportunity: Builders Bet On South Miami-Dade
- Class A Distribution Building In Medley Trades
- Insatiable Demand And Tightening Supply Pump Up South Florida Industrial Rents
- Small Industrial Tenants Feel Squeezed Out Of Booming Warehouse Market
- Miami-Dade May Move Its Resources Recovery Facility From Doral
- Seagis Inks $14.75M To Secure In-Demand Trailer/Fleet Parking Lot And Maintenance Facility In Medley
- Demand For Flex Workspace Up 58 Percent From Pre-Pandemic Across U.S., With Miami Outpacing All Other Cities
- Here’s Where The Largest US Industrial Projects Are Set To Deliver In 2022
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER