Fordome Investment Group, a real estate investment firm led by Kristopher Rodriguez, sold the 2.2-acre site at 9800 N.W. 87th Ave. for $3.3 million to GPT NW 87th Avenue Owner LLC, part of the industrial arm of Blackstone. It was used for automobile storage.
Blackstone affiliate bought two industrial vacant lots in Medley for $7.2 million.
Link Industrial Properties, an affiliate of Blackstone, bought the 8.8-acre site for $818,181 per acre. The seller is Medley Auto Parts.
- What is Driving Industrial Demand in Miami?
- Cargill Leases 70K SF At Codina Partners’ Beacon Logistics Park
- DiGiacomo Group Negotiates Sale Of Industrial Warehouse In Medley
- Why Ships With Fresh Fruit Skip Miami’s Port, And The $57 Million Plan To Change That
- PortMiami Records Best Performance In Its History
- Industrial Outlook For 2020-2021 Remains Strong
- Industrial’s Hot Streak Projected To Hold
- International Food Distribution Company Signs On For 148,000 SF In Relo Deal
- South Florida Industrial Market Continues Rally In Q4
- Developer Breaks Ground On 1MSF Home Depot Center In Miami-Dade
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER