Fordome Investment Group, a real estate investment firm led by Kristopher Rodriguez, sold the 2.2-acre site at 9800 N.W. 87th Ave. for $3.3 million to GPT NW 87th Avenue Owner LLC, part of the industrial arm of Blackstone. It was used for automobile storage.
Blackstone affiliate bought two industrial vacant lots in Medley for $7.2 million.
Link Industrial Properties, an affiliate of Blackstone, bought the 8.8-acre site for $818,181 per acre. The seller is Medley Auto Parts.
- Nearly 20 Acres Of Heavy Truck Land In Hialeah Gardens Sells For $872,000 Per Acre
- Industrial Space ‘Effectively Sold Out’ Amid Leasing Frenzy, Prologis Says
- South Florida’s Industrial Market Continues Pandemic Momentum In Q3
- Bridge Industrial Has 175-Acre Site In Doral Under Contract
- World Freight Logistics Buys Doral Industrial Facility
- Industrial Demand Will Continue To Boom Through 2026
- Former Miami Herald, el Nuevo Herald Office Building In Doral Trades For $27M
- How Transport’s ‘Rule of 1.5’ Is Driving Soaring Demand for Warehouse Space
- CenterPoint Acquires Cross-Dock Warehouse In The Shadow Of Miami Airport
- Seagis Property Group Acquires 107,642 SF Warehouse in Doral
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER