Miller Construction is underway with the simultaneous build of three warehouse/distribution buildings totaling 415,460 square feet at Miami Axis Park, for developer Lincoln Property Company.
A joint venture between Lincoln Property Company and a real estate fund advised by Crow Holdings Capital Partners has completed Turnpike Park, a 136,500-square-foot industrial building located in Miami.
- Codina Partners Launches Downtown Doral App
- Prologis Picks Up Sweetwater Office Building
- Blackstone Buys Industrial Development In Doral For $21 Million
- The National Retail Federation: 2020 Retail Imports May Break Record Despite Pandemic
- Transwestern To Lease, Manage 300,000-SF Logistics Center In Miami-Dade
- Construction Firm Buys Doral Warehouse For $243 PSF
- With Education, Manufacturing Will Lead Florida Forward In 2021
- COFE Properties Sells Miami-Dade Industrial Portfolio For $52M
- Tales From The Industrial Boom: South Florida Real Estate Pros Turn To Creative Problem Solving With Demand High And Land Scarce
- South Florida’s Largest Industrial Sales Of 2020
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER