Agora Real Estate Group President and Commercial Advisor Elias G. Patsalos, CCIM, recently represented the tenant in a long-term, 40,000-square-foot lease at Lakeview Industrial Center, located at 8005 NW 80th Street in Medley.
Miami-Dade continues to be propelled by persistent economic growth, bustling port activity, positive investor sentiment and strong leasing, creating a perfect recipe for industrial demand.
- Saltbox Opens Miami Co-Warehousing Facility
- Doral Industrial Property Sells For $1.9M
- Approval Of Controversial South Dade Development Is Questioned By State
- South Florida Industrial Market Softens, Rents Rise Again In Fourth Quarter
- Tight Industrial Supply Turns Subleases Profitable
- Moving Miami-Dade’s Urban Development Boundary Could Jeopardize Work To Restore Water Flow To Biscayne Bay
- Investors Eye Industrial Assets With Shorter WALTs As Capital Costs Rise
- Data Center Operator Buys Beacon Station Property For $13.7M
- Industrial Real Estate Rents Take Flight Near Airports
- Carlyle And Crow Buy Miami Industrial Site For $24M
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER