The industrial sector has historically had a tough time finding enough skilled labor—but technology may be the key.
“Get ’em while they’re young,” the saying goes. In today’s notoriously tight labor market, the adage rings truer than ever — because if firms wait until students are older, they might already have jobs through Prologis or the Latin Builders Association, just a few of the organizations that have set up pipeline programs in South Florida high schools.
- Doral Bans Gambling Amid Trump-Owned Casino Prospects
- Developer Seeks To Expand Miami-Dade Urban Development Boundary By 316 Acres
- Automation Will Be Critical To Meet Industrial Labor Shortages
- 8.5-Acre Medley Development Site In Booming South Florida Industrial Market Purchased
- South Florida’s Outlying Markets, From Belle Glade To Treasure Coast, Heat Up
- Lack Of Land Has Industrial Developers Looking To Take Over Florida’s Golf Courses, Lakes And The Everglades
- Seagis Property Group Acquires Medley Industrial Property
- ‘Still A Little Bit Of A Secret’: Doral’s Transformation Beckons Newcomers
- 17,000-SF Doral Industrial Building Doral Sells For Over $3 Million
- Doral Seeks To Take Over Business-Rich County Lands
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER