The property consists of one recently developed rear-load 32-foot clear industrial distribution building containing approximately 221,000 square feet on 11.4 acres. The property is at 4151 West 108th Street, immediately adjacent to Terreno Realty Corporation’s buildings at 4021-4071 West 108th Street and adjacent to Florida’s Turnpike and the southern terminus of I-75. Continue reading
A wholesale grocery company bought a 122,000-square-foot industrial property in Hialeah for a record $11.6 million.
Thirty Six Ninety LLC sold the property at 3690 Northwest 62nd Street to Alfoncito Investments. The buyer is tied to Rex Discount wholesale grocery, which will occupy the building, according to a press release.
- Nearly 20 Acres Of Heavy Truck Land In Hialeah Gardens Sells For $872,000 Per Acre
- Industrial Space ‘Effectively Sold Out’ Amid Leasing Frenzy, Prologis Says
- South Florida’s Industrial Market Continues Pandemic Momentum In Q3
- Bridge Industrial Has 175-Acre Site In Doral Under Contract
- World Freight Logistics Buys Doral Industrial Facility
- Industrial Demand Will Continue To Boom Through 2026
- Former Miami Herald, el Nuevo Herald Office Building In Doral Trades For $27M
- How Transport’s ‘Rule of 1.5’ Is Driving Soaring Demand for Warehouse Space
- CenterPoint Acquires Cross-Dock Warehouse In The Shadow Of Miami Airport
- Seagis Property Group Acquires 107,642 SF Warehouse in Doral
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER