The property consists of one recently developed rear-load 32-foot clear industrial distribution building containing approximately 221,000 square feet on 11.4 acres. The property is at 4151 West 108th Street, immediately adjacent to Terreno Realty Corporation’s buildings at 4021-4071 West 108th Street and adjacent to Florida’s Turnpike and the southern terminus of I-75. Continue reading
A wholesale grocery company bought a 122,000-square-foot industrial property in Hialeah for a record $11.6 million.
Thirty Six Ninety LLC sold the property at 3690 Northwest 62nd Street to Alfoncito Investments. The buyer is tied to Rex Discount wholesale grocery, which will occupy the building, according to a press release.
- Florida Freezer Inks New 85,000-SF Lease At Southeast Frozen Foods Building
- Miami-Dade County Blocks Doral In Annexation Bid For Land Sweetwater Wants Too
- Demand Rose Sharply For South Florida Warehouse Space This Year. Here’s Why.
- Terreno Realty Corporation Acquires Property In Hialeah For $39.4 Million
- Foundry Commercial Acquires Doral Industrial Park
- Doral Vice Mayor Calls For Review Of Projects Tied To Former Surfside Building Official
- Developer Proposes 850K Square Feet Of Warehouses Outside Miami-Dade Urban Development Boundary
- CBRE Research Points To E-Commerce-Driven Need For Another 330 Million Square Feet By 2025
- Travel Tech Company Amadeus Downsizing In Miami, Puts 85K SF In Doral On the Market
- Off-Market Warehouse In Doral Sells For $26.3M
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER