Cargill, the largest privately-held corporation in the U.S. by revenue, has leased 70,000 square feet in Beacon Logistics Park– the new, Class A industrial park in Hialeah developed by Codina Partners and USAA Real Estate.
- Plans Unveiled For 820,000-Square-Foot Multisport Complex Next To Doral TopGolf
- Commission Advances Expanded Urban Development Boundary Near Homestead For Warehouses
- Doral Keeps Growing
- Cold-Storage Sales Set New Record Last Year
- The Easton Group, LBA Logistics JV Picks Up Former Badia Spices Warehouse
- Will Miami-Dade Move Urban Development Boundary For Industrial Park By Homestead Base?
- South Florida Industrial Leases Boom In ‘Warehouse Wave’
- California Investor Buys New Medley Industrial Park For $35M
- Doral Awarded WCCD Smart City Certification At Council Meeting
- Coffee Company Buys Miami-Dade Industrial Property For $10M
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER