Hernandez Construction, an affiliate of full-service commercial real estate firm, Stiles, has broken ground on the first two buildings slated for Flagler Global Logistics’ highly anticipated Flagler Station Phase III development. Buildings 1 and 2, totaling 235,000 square feet of industrial space, mark the official start of vertical construction on the 1.7 million square-foot Phase III expansion of Flagler Station, South Florida’s largest business park.
- Miami International Airport Weighs Private Deal For Five-Level Cargo Hub
- Prologis Proposes 554,000-SF Warehouse In Doral
- Philadelphia Firm Pays $25.4M For Two Medley Properties
- Florida Ports Council Chair: South Florida Ports Ready For More Cargo
- Warehouses In The Sky: Multi-Level Projects Ramp Up
- Demand Spikes For Industrial Space In Miami-Dade, Broward Counties
- Seagis Property Group Acquires 53,000 SF Warehouse In Doral
- Industrial Construction Reaches All-Time High, Tenants Will Still Struggle To Find Space
- Can Florida’s Ports Really Help Fix Broken Supply Chain?
- A Tight Market For Industrial Service Facilities Is About To Get Tighter And Investors Sense Opportunity
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER