Saying business incentives are needed in limited situations, the Florida Chamber of Commerce offered support Thursday for Gov. Rick Scott’s controversial proposal to set aside $85 million for incentives next year.
In his four years as governor of Florida, Republican Rick Scott has spent a good bit of time trying to recruit businesses from other states..
Now, he’s set his sights on California. On Sunday and Monday, Scott talked up Florida’s job growth and education strategy at receptions and one-on-one meetings in Los Angeles.
- Industrial Real-Estate Developers Are Hot On Cold-Storage Warehouses
- Competition For Industrial Real Estate Around Ports Heats Up. Leading the Port Markets Is Miami.
- Rising Rents: Miami’s Industrial Market Leads Nation With Highest Annual Rate Hike: Report
- Industrial Tenants Face Sticker Shock Amid Spiraling Inflation
- Doubling Up: Ares Pays $62M For Two Hialeah Industrial Buildings Under Construction
- Two Warehouses Under Construction Fetch $62 Million
- These Four Miami-Dade Cities May Be Expanding. County Commission Will Decide
- Amazon Slowdown Sends Shivers Through Red-Hot Warehouse Sector
- Cold Storage Facility For Produce Planned In Sweetwater
- Amazon To Sublease Warehouses As Online Shopping Slows
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER