Saying business incentives are needed in limited situations, the Florida Chamber of Commerce offered support Thursday for Gov. Rick Scott’s controversial proposal to set aside $85 million for incentives next year.
In his four years as governor of Florida, Republican Rick Scott has spent a good bit of time trying to recruit businesses from other states..
Now, he’s set his sights on California. On Sunday and Monday, Scott talked up Florida’s job growth and education strategy at receptions and one-on-one meetings in Los Angeles.
- Prologis Plans To Expand Its Beacon Lakes Business Park In Miami-Dade
- Easton Group Breaks Ground On Hialeah Gardens Warehouse With $24M Loan
- Land Enterprise Service LLC Picks Up Miami Airport/Doral Industrial Land Site For $3.7 Million
- Miami-Dade Warehouse With Cold Storage Sells For $26 Million
- The Industrial Park of Doral Continues To Grow
- Terreno Realty Buys Miami-Dade Property, Plans Warehouse Development
- Planet Cellular Purchases Doral Office/Warehouse Facility
- Investors Hungry For Industrial Properties
- Cold Storage’s Explosive Growth Hasn’t Removed Its Risk
- Industrial Investors Look For Bigger Returns With Class B and C Product
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER