Saying business incentives are needed in limited situations, the Florida Chamber of Commerce offered support Thursday for Gov. Rick Scott’s controversial proposal to set aside $85 million for incentives next year.
In his four years as governor of Florida, Republican Rick Scott has spent a good bit of time trying to recruit businesses from other states..
Now, he’s set his sights on California. On Sunday and Monday, Scott talked up Florida’s job growth and education strategy at receptions and one-on-one meetings in Los Angeles.
- Codina Partners Launches Downtown Doral App
- Prologis Picks Up Sweetwater Office Building
- Blackstone Buys Industrial Development In Doral For $21 Million
- The National Retail Federation: 2020 Retail Imports May Break Record Despite Pandemic
- Transwestern To Lease, Manage 300,000-SF Logistics Center In Miami-Dade
- Construction Firm Buys Doral Warehouse For $243 PSF
- With Education, Manufacturing Will Lead Florida Forward In 2021
- COFE Properties Sells Miami-Dade Industrial Portfolio For $52M
- Tales From The Industrial Boom: South Florida Real Estate Pros Turn To Creative Problem Solving With Demand High And Land Scarce
- South Florida’s Largest Industrial Sales Of 2020
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER