Since March of 2020, more than 700 new companies have started operations in the Industrial Park of Doral, and many of these companies were already operating in our city. Now they are in search of larger spaces in order to expand and improve their operations.
Developers have scrapped a plan to create a new retail hub in Doral in the former PepsiCo bottling plant.
Instead, the 1960’s Brutalist style theater and plant will become a warehouse.
- Nearly 20 Acres Of Heavy Truck Land In Hialeah Gardens Sells For $872,000 Per Acre
- Industrial Space ‘Effectively Sold Out’ Amid Leasing Frenzy, Prologis Says
- South Florida’s Industrial Market Continues Pandemic Momentum In Q3
- Bridge Industrial Has 175-Acre Site In Doral Under Contract
- World Freight Logistics Buys Doral Industrial Facility
- Industrial Demand Will Continue To Boom Through 2026
- Former Miami Herald, el Nuevo Herald Office Building In Doral Trades For $27M
- How Transport’s ‘Rule of 1.5’ Is Driving Soaring Demand for Warehouse Space
- CenterPoint Acquires Cross-Dock Warehouse In The Shadow Of Miami Airport
- Seagis Property Group Acquires 107,642 SF Warehouse in Doral
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER