Since March of 2020, more than 700 new companies have started operations in the Industrial Park of Doral, and many of these companies were already operating in our city. Now they are in search of larger spaces in order to expand and improve their operations.
Developers have scrapped a plan to create a new retail hub in Doral in the former PepsiCo bottling plant.
Instead, the 1960’s Brutalist style theater and plant will become a warehouse.
- Demand Rose Sharply For South Florida Warehouse Space This Year. Here’s Why.
- Terreno Realty Corporation Acquires Property In Hialeah For $39.4 Million
- Foundry Commercial Acquires Doral Industrial Park
- Doral Vice Mayor Calls For Review Of Projects Tied To Former Surfside Building Official
- Developer Proposes 850K Square Feet Of Warehouses Outside Miami-Dade Urban Development Boundary
- CBRE Research Points To E-Commerce-Driven Need For Another 330 Million Square Feet By 2025
- Travel Tech Company Amadeus Downsizing In Miami, Puts 85K SF In Doral On the Market
- Off-Market Warehouse In Doral Sells For $26.3M
- Doral Bans Gambling Amid Trump-Owned Casino Prospects
- Developer Seeks To Expand Miami-Dade Urban Development Boundary By 316 Acres
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER