Pricing for industrial distribution and warehouse space climbed in many US markets during the past 12 months, as investors continued to focus on markets tied to large population centers, logistics and e-commerce space.
- Denver-Based Company Pays $13.1M In Off-Market Industrial Acquisition
- Vaccine Expectations Create Cold Storage Boom
- Logistics Company Relocates. Inks New 93,000-SF Lease Deal
- Transwestern Engaged To Lease, Manage New Miami Business Park
- Industrial Development Site In Doral Sells For Record Price
- Big Box Retail Eyed As Good Candidate For Warehouse Conversions
- What Is The Reshoring Trend And How Will It Impact Industrial Real Estate?
- DHL Signs 201,000 SF Long-Term Renewal At Prologis Miami Commerce Center
- How To Plan For Logistics Real Estate Growth? Underestimate It.
- Industrial Real Estate Market Poised For More Growth
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER