County commissioners on Tuesday approved an application to the US Department of Commerce that would designate Miami International Airport as a Foreign Trade Zone magnet site.
Port officials estimate Prologis, one of the world’s largest industrial property owners, should receive permission in the near future to create a foreign trade zone magnet hub in Northwest Miami-Dade County, adding to the growing number of sites PortMiami oversees since winning approval to create a foreign trade zone three years ago.
- Prologis Plans To Expand Its Beacon Lakes Business Park In Miami-Dade
- Easton Group Breaks Ground On Hialeah Gardens Warehouse With $24M Loan
- Land Enterprise Service LLC Picks Up Miami Airport/Doral Industrial Land Site For $3.7 Million
- Miami-Dade Warehouse With Cold Storage Sells For $26 Million
- The Industrial Park of Doral Continues To Grow
- Terreno Realty Buys Miami-Dade Property, Plans Warehouse Development
- Planet Cellular Purchases Doral Office/Warehouse Facility
- Investors Hungry For Industrial Properties
- Cold Storage’s Explosive Growth Hasn’t Removed Its Risk
- Industrial Investors Look For Bigger Returns With Class B and C Product
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER