Fordome Investment Group, a real estate investment firm led by Kristopher Rodriguez, sold the 2.2-acre site at 9800 N.W. 87th Ave. for $3.3 million to GPT NW 87th Avenue Owner LLC, part of the industrial arm of Blackstone. It was used for automobile storage.
- What is Driving Industrial Demand in Miami?
- Cargill Leases 70K SF At Codina Partners’ Beacon Logistics Park
- DiGiacomo Group Negotiates Sale Of Industrial Warehouse In Medley
- Why Ships With Fresh Fruit Skip Miami’s Port, And The $57 Million Plan To Change That
- PortMiami Records Best Performance In Its History
- Industrial Outlook For 2020-2021 Remains Strong
- Industrial’s Hot Streak Projected To Hold
- International Food Distribution Company Signs On For 148,000 SF In Relo Deal
- South Florida Industrial Market Continues Rally In Q4
- Developer Breaks Ground On 1MSF Home Depot Center In Miami-Dade
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER