PortMiami celebrated the arrival of the MOL Majesty, the first neopanamax vessel call on the port after transiting the expanded Panama Canal, on Saturday July 9.
PortMiami has welcomed the start of the Lone Star Express with the arrival of the 5,000 teu container vessel Maersk Danang.
The Lone Star Express is part of a recently launched service between Asia and US Gulf and East Coast, which includes a weekly rotation at PortMiami. The service is part of the 2M Alliance, comprising Maersk Line and MSC.
- It’s Not Just About E-Commerce. Physical Retail Will Also Drive Warehouse Demand This Year
- Codina Partners Launches Downtown Doral App
- Prologis Picks Up Sweetwater Office Building
- Blackstone Buys Industrial Development In Doral For $21 Million
- The National Retail Federation: 2020 Retail Imports May Break Record Despite Pandemic
- Transwestern To Lease, Manage 300,000-SF Logistics Center In Miami-Dade
- Construction Firm Buys Doral Warehouse For $243 PSF
- With Education, Manufacturing Will Lead Florida Forward In 2021
- COFE Properties Sells Miami-Dade Industrial Portfolio For $52M
- Tales From The Industrial Boom: South Florida Real Estate Pros Turn To Creative Problem Solving With Demand High And Land Scarce
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER