Hernandez Construction, an affiliate of full-service commercial real estate firm, Stiles, has broken ground on the first two buildings slated for Flagler Global Logistics’ highly anticipated Flagler Station Phase III development. Buildings 1 and 2, totaling 235,000 square feet of industrial space, mark the official start of vertical construction on the 1.7 million square-foot Phase III expansion of Flagler Station, South Florida’s largest business park.
- Demand Rose Sharply For South Florida Warehouse Space This Year. Here’s Why.
- Terreno Realty Corporation Acquires Property In Hialeah For $39.4 Million
- Foundry Commercial Acquires Doral Industrial Park
- Doral Vice Mayor Calls For Review Of Projects Tied To Former Surfside Building Official
- Developer Proposes 850K Square Feet Of Warehouses Outside Miami-Dade Urban Development Boundary
- CBRE Research Points To E-Commerce-Driven Need For Another 330 Million Square Feet By 2025
- Travel Tech Company Amadeus Downsizing In Miami, Puts 85K SF In Doral On the Market
- Off-Market Warehouse In Doral Sells For $26.3M
- Doral Bans Gambling Amid Trump-Owned Casino Prospects
- Developer Seeks To Expand Miami-Dade Urban Development Boundary By 316 Acres
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER