Doral ranked as the third fastest-growing city in the United States, according to a list compiled by Yahoo!, based on population growth. The city has grown rapidly in the past 15 years, so much so that when the numbers came into the Census Bureau in 2010 it actually surprised estimates.
- Blackstone Buys Industrial Development In Doral For $21 Million
- The National Retail Federation: 2020 Retail Imports May Break Record Despite Pandemic
- Transwestern To Lease, Manage 300,000-SF Logistics Center In Miami-Dade
- Construction Firm Buys Doral Warehouse For $243 PSF
- With Education, Manufacturing Will Lead Florida Forward In 2021
- COFE Properties Sells Miami-Dade Industrial Portfolio For $52M
- Tales From The Industrial Boom: South Florida Real Estate Pros Turn To Creative Problem Solving With Demand High And Land Scarce
- South Florida’s Largest Industrial Sales Of 2020
- Prologis Buys 28 Acres In West Miami-Dade For Industrial Development
- Logistics Market Is Hot, But Is A Bubble Forming?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER