With a just-closed, off-market buy in Hialeah, Denver-based EverWest Real Estate Investors has expanded its strategy of investing and improving assets in prime industrial locations. Its latest purchase is located at 1101 E. 33rd St., an infill location in the heart of Miami’s Hialeah industrial submarket.
A joint venture between TRX Investments and EverWest Real Estate Investors has tapped CBRE to lease its industrial park in Doral.
CBRE’s Devin White, David Albert, and Andrew Fernandez were tasked with leasing North Doral Park, which was designed with smaller-size tenants in mind.
- It’s Not Just About E-Commerce. Physical Retail Will Also Drive Warehouse Demand This Year
- Codina Partners Launches Downtown Doral App
- Prologis Picks Up Sweetwater Office Building
- Blackstone Buys Industrial Development In Doral For $21 Million
- The National Retail Federation: 2020 Retail Imports May Break Record Despite Pandemic
- Transwestern To Lease, Manage 300,000-SF Logistics Center In Miami-Dade
- Construction Firm Buys Doral Warehouse For $243 PSF
- With Education, Manufacturing Will Lead Florida Forward In 2021
- COFE Properties Sells Miami-Dade Industrial Portfolio For $52M
- Tales From The Industrial Boom: South Florida Real Estate Pros Turn To Creative Problem Solving With Demand High And Land Scarce
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER