Miami-Dade continues to be propelled by persistent economic growth, bustling port activity, positive investor sentiment and strong leasing, creating a perfect recipe for industrial demand.
- Transwestern Engaged To Lease, Manage New Miami Business Park
- Industrial Development Site In Doral Sells For Record Price
- Big Box Retail Eyed As Good Candidate For Warehouse Conversions
- What Is The Reshoring Trend And How Will It Impact Industrial Real Estate?
- DHL Signs 201,000 SF Long-Term Renewal At Prologis Miami Commerce Center
- How To Plan For Logistics Real Estate Growth? Underestimate It.
- Industrial Real Estate Market Poised For More Growth
- Kitchen And Bath Supplier Plans New 95,000 SF Warehouse And Distribution Center In Doral
- EB-5 Fund Invests $50M In Hialeah Warehouse Park — Looking For More Florida Projects
- Amazon’s Plan For Massive Warehouse Heats Up Homestead Industrial Market
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER