More than 3.4 million square feet of industrial and flex space is currently under construction in Miami-Dade County, and an additional 50 million square feet of industrial space will need to be constructed over the next five years to meet the region’s population growth, according to research from Colliers International South Florida.
- Logistics Company Relocates. Inks New 93,000-SF Lease Deal
- Transwestern Engaged To Lease, Manage New Miami Business Park
- Industrial Development Site In Doral Sells For Record Price
- Big Box Retail Eyed As Good Candidate For Warehouse Conversions
- What Is The Reshoring Trend And How Will It Impact Industrial Real Estate?
- DHL Signs 201,000 SF Long-Term Renewal At Prologis Miami Commerce Center
- How To Plan For Logistics Real Estate Growth? Underestimate It.
- Industrial Real Estate Market Poised For More Growth
- Kitchen And Bath Supplier Plans New 95,000 SF Warehouse And Distribution Center In Doral
- EB-5 Fund Invests $50M In Hialeah Warehouse Park — Looking For More Florida Projects
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER