Marcus & Millichap Senior Vice President and Institutional Property Advisors (IPA) senior director Douglas K. Mandel and Marcus & Millichap Vice President Investments and IPA director Benjamin H. Silver exclusively represented the Seller in the sale of Palmetto Lakes Industrial Center, a 67,562-square-foot, two-building industrial/flex center located at 16540 NW 49th Ave. in Hialeah, near the “big bend” of the Palmetto Expressway in Miami-Dade County.
- Miami International Airport Weighs Private Deal For Five-Level Cargo Hub
- Prologis Proposes 554,000-SF Warehouse In Doral
- Philadelphia Firm Pays $25.4M For Two Medley Properties
- Florida Ports Council Chair: South Florida Ports Ready For More Cargo
- Warehouses In The Sky: Multi-Level Projects Ramp Up
- Demand Spikes For Industrial Space In Miami-Dade, Broward Counties
- Seagis Property Group Acquires 53,000 SF Warehouse In Doral
- Industrial Construction Reaches All-Time High, Tenants Will Still Struggle To Find Space
- Can Florida’s Ports Really Help Fix Broken Supply Chain?
- A Tight Market For Industrial Service Facilities Is About To Get Tighter And Investors Sense Opportunity
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER