A new luxury apartment complex at CityPlace Doral is now available for lease and is expected to open in February.
Doral is one step closer to finalizing a big mixed-use project on Northwest 41st Street and 94th Avenue.
Last week, the City Council changed the land-use category of the controversial Sanctuary Project, located at Northwest 41st Street and 94th Avenue, from “office-residential” to “community mixed-use.”
- Codina Partners Launches Downtown Doral App
- Prologis Picks Up Sweetwater Office Building
- Blackstone Buys Industrial Development In Doral For $21 Million
- The National Retail Federation: 2020 Retail Imports May Break Record Despite Pandemic
- Transwestern To Lease, Manage 300,000-SF Logistics Center In Miami-Dade
- Construction Firm Buys Doral Warehouse For $243 PSF
- With Education, Manufacturing Will Lead Florida Forward In 2021
- COFE Properties Sells Miami-Dade Industrial Portfolio For $52M
- Tales From The Industrial Boom: South Florida Real Estate Pros Turn To Creative Problem Solving With Demand High And Land Scarce
- South Florida’s Largest Industrial Sales Of 2020
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER