Despite the Miami region’s abundant production, the heart of South Florida’s fruit and vegetable industry revolves around trade with Latin America, the Caribbean, Asia, and Europe.
The grand celebration for the completion of PortMiami‘s -50/-52 ft. Deep Dredge project and On-dock Intermodal Rail took place Friday at PortMiami.
- The Industrial Park of Doral Continues To Grow
- Terreno Realty Buys Miami-Dade Property, Plans Warehouse Development
- Planet Cellular Purchases Doral Office/Warehouse Facility
- Investors Hungry For Industrial Properties
- Cold Storage’s Explosive Growth Hasn’t Removed Its Risk
- Industrial Investors Look For Bigger Returns With Class B and C Product
- BRIDGE Closes On $78.24 M Financing For Bridge Point AVE
- Venezuelan Food Mogul Nabs Miami Warehouse For $8M
- Industrial Pricing Jumps To $145 Per Square Foot
- Record Cargo Activity At PortMiam, January 2021 Busiest Month In Its History
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER