Daniel P. Cook, Owner and President of Cook Commercial Realty, Inc., was the procuring broker in the sale of the two Miami industrial properties, totaling 57,900 square feet.
- Miami International Airport Weighs Private Deal For Five-Level Cargo Hub
- Prologis Proposes 554,000-SF Warehouse In Doral
- Philadelphia Firm Pays $25.4M For Two Medley Properties
- Florida Ports Council Chair: South Florida Ports Ready For More Cargo
- Warehouses In The Sky: Multi-Level Projects Ramp Up
- Demand Spikes For Industrial Space In Miami-Dade, Broward Counties
- Seagis Property Group Acquires 53,000 SF Warehouse In Doral
- Industrial Construction Reaches All-Time High, Tenants Will Still Struggle To Find Space
- Can Florida’s Ports Really Help Fix Broken Supply Chain?
- A Tight Market For Industrial Service Facilities Is About To Get Tighter And Investors Sense Opportunity
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER