Florida East Coast Industries (FECI) sold a pair of new warehouses at Countyline Corporate Park in Hialeah for a combined $61 million. The buyer was Oak Brook, Illinois-based CenterPoint Properties, which has acquired 10 industrial properties in South Florida since 2017.
- Florida Freezer Inks New 85,000-SF Lease At Southeast Frozen Foods Building
- Miami-Dade County Blocks Doral In Annexation Bid For Land Sweetwater Wants Too
- Demand Rose Sharply For South Florida Warehouse Space This Year. Here’s Why.
- Terreno Realty Corporation Acquires Property In Hialeah For $39.4 Million
- Foundry Commercial Acquires Doral Industrial Park
- Doral Vice Mayor Calls For Review Of Projects Tied To Former Surfside Building Official
- Developer Proposes 850K Square Feet Of Warehouses Outside Miami-Dade Urban Development Boundary
- CBRE Research Points To E-Commerce-Driven Need For Another 330 Million Square Feet By 2025
- Travel Tech Company Amadeus Downsizing In Miami, Puts 85K SF In Doral On the Market
- Off-Market Warehouse In Doral Sells For $26.3M
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER