Despite concerns about the long-term impact of tariffs and the potential for an economic downturn, the outlook for the U.S. industrial sector heading into 2020 remains positive, according to industry executives who spoke at the recent Avison Young U.S. Industrial Summit in Chicago.
- Plans Unveiled For 820,000-Square-Foot Multisport Complex Next To Doral TopGolf
- Commission Advances Expanded Urban Development Boundary Near Homestead For Warehouses
- Doral Keeps Growing
- Cold-Storage Sales Set New Record Last Year
- The Easton Group, LBA Logistics JV Picks Up Former Badia Spices Warehouse
- Will Miami-Dade Move Urban Development Boundary For Industrial Park By Homestead Base?
- South Florida Industrial Leases Boom In ‘Warehouse Wave’
- California Investor Buys New Medley Industrial Park For $35M
- Doral Awarded WCCD Smart City Certification At Council Meeting
- Coffee Company Buys Miami-Dade Industrial Property For $10M
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER