Fordome Investment Group, a real estate investment firm led by Kristopher Rodriguez, sold the 2.2-acre site at 9800 N.W. 87th Ave. for $3.3 million to GPT NW 87th Avenue Owner LLC, part of the industrial arm of Blackstone. It was used for automobile storage.
- Plans Unveiled For 820,000-Square-Foot Multisport Complex Next To Doral TopGolf
- Commission Advances Expanded Urban Development Boundary Near Homestead For Warehouses
- Doral Keeps Growing
- Cold-Storage Sales Set New Record Last Year
- The Easton Group, LBA Logistics JV Picks Up Former Badia Spices Warehouse
- Will Miami-Dade Move Urban Development Boundary For Industrial Park By Homestead Base?
- South Florida Industrial Leases Boom In ‘Warehouse Wave’
- California Investor Buys New Medley Industrial Park For $35M
- Doral Awarded WCCD Smart City Certification At Council Meeting
- Coffee Company Buys Miami-Dade Industrial Property For $10M
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER