It was a strong year for industrial leases in South Florida, with the largest — for a Home Depot distribution center in Hialeah — topping 1 million square feet.
Transwestern Commercial Services (TCS) announced a 364,608-square-foot, long-term lease renewal with CEVA Logistics at 5601 N.W. 72nd Ave. in Miami.
TCS South Florida industrial team Managing Director Thomas Kresse, Executive Managing Directors Ben Eisenberg and Walter Byrd, and Vice President Carlos Gaviria provide industrial leasing services on behalf of the landlord, Clarion Partners.
- Investor Lines Are Blurring With Smaller Properties
- US Warehouse Boom Attracts Foreign Investors
- Industrial Construction Takes Off In Florida Markets
- After $55M Sale, Logistics Firm To Replace Doral’s PepsiCo Plant With New Warehouse
- Miami International Airport Sets New Cargo Record In 2020
- Seagis Property Group Acquires Warehouse In Doral
- Prologis Planning Multistory Warehouse In Miami
- Need For Logistics Space Remains High, Says Prologis
- Agora Real Estate Group’s Elias Patsalos, Michal Bibr Rep 40,850-SF Tenant In Doral Lease Deal
- It’s Not Just About E-Commerce. Physical Retail Will Also Drive Warehouse Demand This Year
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER