It was a strong year for industrial leases in South Florida, with the largest — for a Home Depot distribution center in Hialeah — topping 1 million square feet.
Transwestern Commercial Services (TCS) announced a 364,608-square-foot, long-term lease renewal with CEVA Logistics at 5601 N.W. 72nd Ave. in Miami.
TCS South Florida industrial team Managing Director Thomas Kresse, Executive Managing Directors Ben Eisenberg and Walter Byrd, and Vice President Carlos Gaviria provide industrial leasing services on behalf of the landlord, Clarion Partners.
- Denver-Based Company Pays $13.1M In Off-Market Industrial Acquisition
- Vaccine Expectations Create Cold Storage Boom
- Logistics Company Relocates. Inks New 93,000-SF Lease Deal
- Transwestern Engaged To Lease, Manage New Miami Business Park
- Industrial Development Site In Doral Sells For Record Price
- Big Box Retail Eyed As Good Candidate For Warehouse Conversions
- What Is The Reshoring Trend And How Will It Impact Industrial Real Estate?
- DHL Signs 201,000 SF Long-Term Renewal At Prologis Miami Commerce Center
- How To Plan For Logistics Real Estate Growth? Underestimate It.
- Industrial Real Estate Market Poised For More Growth
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER