It was a strong year for industrial leases in South Florida, with the largest — for a Home Depot distribution center in Hialeah — topping 1 million square feet.
Transwestern Commercial Services (TCS) announced a 364,608-square-foot, long-term lease renewal with CEVA Logistics at 5601 N.W. 72nd Ave. in Miami.
TCS South Florida industrial team Managing Director Thomas Kresse, Executive Managing Directors Ben Eisenberg and Walter Byrd, and Vice President Carlos Gaviria provide industrial leasing services on behalf of the landlord, Clarion Partners.
- Prologis Plans To Expand Its Beacon Lakes Business Park In Miami-Dade
- Easton Group Breaks Ground On Hialeah Gardens Warehouse With $24M Loan
- Land Enterprise Service LLC Picks Up Miami Airport/Doral Industrial Land Site For $3.7 Million
- Miami-Dade Warehouse With Cold Storage Sells For $26 Million
- The Industrial Park of Doral Continues To Grow
- Terreno Realty Buys Miami-Dade Property, Plans Warehouse Development
- Planet Cellular Purchases Doral Office/Warehouse Facility
- Investors Hungry For Industrial Properties
- Cold Storage’s Explosive Growth Hasn’t Removed Its Risk
- Industrial Investors Look For Bigger Returns With Class B and C Product
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER