It was a strong year for industrial leases in South Florida, with the largest — for a Home Depot distribution center in Hialeah — topping 1 million square feet.
Transwestern Commercial Services (TCS) announced a 364,608-square-foot, long-term lease renewal with CEVA Logistics at 5601 N.W. 72nd Ave. in Miami.
TCS South Florida industrial team Managing Director Thomas Kresse, Executive Managing Directors Ben Eisenberg and Walter Byrd, and Vice President Carlos Gaviria provide industrial leasing services on behalf of the landlord, Clarion Partners.
- Foundry Commercial, HighBrook Investors Close On Americas International Center
- Doral Population Rises 6.3% In A Year
- Florida Freezer Inks New 85,000-SF Lease At Southeast Frozen Foods Building
- Miami-Dade County Blocks Doral In Annexation Bid For Land Sweetwater Wants Too
- Demand Rose Sharply For South Florida Warehouse Space This Year. Here’s Why.
- Terreno Realty Corporation Acquires Property In Hialeah For $39.4 Million
- Foundry Commercial Acquires Doral Industrial Park
- Doral Vice Mayor Calls For Review Of Projects Tied To Former Surfside Building Official
- Developer Proposes 850K Square Feet Of Warehouses Outside Miami-Dade Urban Development Boundary
- CBRE Research Points To E-Commerce-Driven Need For Another 330 Million Square Feet By 2025
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER