As new investment continues to pour into South Florida’s industrial market, JLL announced it has been appointed to exclusively lease the new development Turnpike 1 Business Park in Homestead, according to a release.
- Foundry Commercial, HighBrook Investors Close On Americas International Center
- Doral Population Rises 6.3% In A Year
- Florida Freezer Inks New 85,000-SF Lease At Southeast Frozen Foods Building
- Miami-Dade County Blocks Doral In Annexation Bid For Land Sweetwater Wants Too
- Demand Rose Sharply For South Florida Warehouse Space This Year. Here’s Why.
- Terreno Realty Corporation Acquires Property In Hialeah For $39.4 Million
- Foundry Commercial Acquires Doral Industrial Park
- Doral Vice Mayor Calls For Review Of Projects Tied To Former Surfside Building Official
- Developer Proposes 850K Square Feet Of Warehouses Outside Miami-Dade Urban Development Boundary
- CBRE Research Points To E-Commerce-Driven Need For Another 330 Million Square Feet By 2025
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER