Joint venture partners Bridge Development Partners, one of South Florida’s most active industrial real estate developers, and PGIM Real Estate, the global real estate investment and financing business of Prudential Financial, Inc., announced the acquisition of a 20.08-acre site strategically located at NW 162nd Street and NW 102nd Avenue in Hialeah.
- Denver-Based Company Pays $13.1M In Off-Market Industrial Acquisition
- Vaccine Expectations Create Cold Storage Boom
- Logistics Company Relocates. Inks New 93,000-SF Lease Deal
- Transwestern Engaged To Lease, Manage New Miami Business Park
- Industrial Development Site In Doral Sells For Record Price
- Big Box Retail Eyed As Good Candidate For Warehouse Conversions
- What Is The Reshoring Trend And How Will It Impact Industrial Real Estate?
- DHL Signs 201,000 SF Long-Term Renewal At Prologis Miami Commerce Center
- How To Plan For Logistics Real Estate Growth? Underestimate It.
- Industrial Real Estate Market Poised For More Growth
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER