CPF Investment Group, developer of AVE Aviation & Commerce Center, recently secured $20.25 million in financing for the construction of two new Class-A buildings at the business park, which is situated just north of the Gratigny Parkway.
- Vaccine Expectations Create Cold Storage Boom
- Logistics Company Relocates. Inks New 93,000-SF Lease Deal
- Transwestern Engaged To Lease, Manage New Miami Business Park
- Industrial Development Site In Doral Sells For Record Price
- Big Box Retail Eyed As Good Candidate For Warehouse Conversions
- What Is The Reshoring Trend And How Will It Impact Industrial Real Estate?
- DHL Signs 201,000 SF Long-Term Renewal At Prologis Miami Commerce Center
- How To Plan For Logistics Real Estate Growth? Underestimate It.
- Industrial Real Estate Market Poised For More Growth
- Kitchen And Bath Supplier Plans New 95,000 SF Warehouse And Distribution Center In Doral
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER